Blackhead Trouble- Know How To Get Rid of Them
A great day to you!
How well are we keeping our skin clean and clear? We’ve done a good deal talking through skin care regimen and a culture to imbibe for our daily face care treatment.
Recently, I’ve been asked lots of question on blackhead and how to totally get rid of them, this my dear reader will be our focus for the day.
Blackheads are indeed stubborn and difficult to treat and we can find them in any part of our body but surely you can treat your skin from it.
Now before we proceed, quickly grab that person in need of “cure from blackhead” and let’s start reading.
We will first of all answer frequently asked question on blackheads after which we will go through an effective facial treatment you can give yourself to see improved results.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. What causes blackhead?
Ans:- Blackheads are gotten from dead skin cells and clogged pores with excess oil created by glands that keeps our skin supple.
Q2. What’s the difference between White head and Black head?
Ans:- The difference lies in whether the pores are open or closed. When our pores are open, the plug in skin cells is exposed to oxygen in the air which turns the white head to become black head.
Q3. Does dirt on the skin cause Blackhead?
Ans:- Dirts do not cause blackhead in any way, it’s simply oxygen in the air that goes into open pours and touched the plug in skin cells that makes the blackhead turn black.
Q4: How often should I scrub my face to remove oil?
Ans:- It is good to remove oil from the face but excess and forceful scrubbing doesn’t help as it makes the skin dry, giving the skin the chance to produce more oil than needed to repair the abrasive treatment done.
If you have more questions and concerns about blackheads, please drop your questions and queries in the comment section below and I will attend to them.
Now to the best part, how best do we treat out skin to gradually but effectively get rid of blackhead?
1. Exfoliate Your Skin
This is required to clean up your pores, since all the oil that sits in there is the genesis of your blackhead problem. One of the most effective exfoliating techniques is the use of Lemon.
Lemon exfoliation is a multipurpose technique and for blackheads, let’s we how best to use it;
– Squeeze lemon into a bowl
– Add honey and salt
– Mix all contents and scrub the mixture onto your skin
– Don’t forget to use a mild soap to remove surface dust, dirt and oil. This will make your exfoliation work better.
2. Removing Blackhead
After you have exfoliated, get ready to use cleansing products to gradually get rid of your blackheads, below is the way to go;
– Get two eggs and break into a bowl
– Take out the yoke, leaving the egg white in the bowl.
– Gently smear the egg white on your face and let it dry for some minutes
– Add another layer of egg white again on the face and leave for nothing less than 30minutes.
Applying one layer first and allowing it to dry before the second layer is applied, helps ensure that the egg white products go deep into the skin and not just stay on the surface.
– Make sure the egg white is dried into your face, you will know this when your skin feels tight and rly dry.
There you go friend, try these techniques and be dedicated to it to get your results. Most people would opt for chemical peels and facials for a faster way to get results, but I’ve also seen that it’s not always financially sustainable for majority of people.
What I will advise is to go for a facial once or twice to possibly get professional and deep cleansing but for daily face care please follow the guidelines provided above to ensure improvement and results,
The methods provided are tested and trusted and indeed give you results.
Now before we log off tonight let’s take a look at the beauty DONTs,- the NEVER should I do or be CAUGHT doing….LOL.
1. Stop picking your face, it’s a painful-sweet feeling that you like but you are only aggravating the issue. Get your hands off your face dear.
2. Wash your face twice a day as advised above, and always move around with baby wipes to constantly reduce the excess oil on your skin.
3. Don’t venture black head removing tools, they are fancy and nice but you hardly ever treat them well, so bacteria starts to breath on it and that causes skin irritation. Your dermatologist will always clean them and store them properly, let him/her keep handling.
4. Consciously avoid touching your face even if you are not popping out and plucking out blackheads. You must have touched money, dirty surfaces, door knobs, handrails, shaken hands with a gazillions persons and so YES you have gotten bacteria on that can irritate your skin when you touch.
I will stop here and let you drop your own beauty DONTs.
It’s been a great chat with you guys, do enjoy your time as you read and share with a loved one.
You are Beautiful and Strong, Be All of You and Nothing Less.