Face Care Regimen: Get A Picture Perfect Face For The Internet
Hello GLAMekizzle readers,
Nothing is as satisfying and self-pleasing as a smooth and beautiful skin. Going through pictures, beauty and fashion updates on the internet, Instagram pages, Facebook pages and all medium of information, one cannot help but notice the really nice skin and beautiful pictures we see every day. You may call it filter or Photoshop pictures but I guess you still bump into the #Nofilter pictures and you get all lifted to see such beautiful faces and amazing smooth skin.
This of course is the inspiration for today’s write up as we will be looking at how to gradually but effectively achieve a beautiful and clear/glowy skin.
The basics to this isn’t totally unknown to us, we all know that exfoliation and daily skin care treatment is what we need to do as part of having a good skin. However I get lot of questions and comments from colleagues and people I meet at the mall and also at parties, everyone wants to know cost effective ways to achieve a smoother and more beautiful skin and which exactly is the best skin care treatment for a very hot, dusty and humid environment.
Now, my next response is that in all sincerity you can use cost effective means for daily skin care but you will also need products to give enhancement for your daily skin care regimen. Part of having a clear skin and maintaining one is using SPF in the morning and using anti-aging products to help your tired and stressed skin from the harsh weather while also giving it a youthful glow that always appears as a smooth skin.
Last time I checked, this isn’t a “cheap” resource, it actually cost a bit more but don’t be worried, they are products that lasts and give you the return for money spent by giving you desired results and giving you maximum time usage….LOL…. Oh Yes! you guessed right, I also manage the time/period for products, I mean why spend so much and it’s all used up in a week or two with no results seen. NO WAY… I go for good products that will last 6-7weeks and give me results or clearly visible signs that my money spent is working for me.
Now, there are two aspects to this post;
1. Cost effective Daily Skincare regimen.
2. Skincare Products that enhance your skin.
Both are channeled towards making your face look clear, smooth and beautiful.
I will quickly take (1) and talk more about it and in my next post I will talk on (2).
Daily skin care helps in taking out oil, dirt and dust from settling and making your skin dull and sometimes giving you breakouts. There are good facial scrubs and facial wash that can be used daily but I’ve seen with myself and my sisters that homemade treatments actually work more in giving you a clean and clear skin.
This however can also be a mind thing…LOL, homemade treatments work better because of the ritual you perform while using it and unlike facial scrubs you buy off beauty shops, you go straight on to use the products without following through the steps that can help you get a good skin, we most times believe they should “Do-It-All” anyway what the heck are they pricey for? – is the usual thinking.
I have in previous post talked about homemade face care treatments/scrubs but there are several ways to make for yourself a good scrub so we will look at other methods.
Below are the steps for making an Oatmeal Scrubs; It’s simple and very easy to do.
1. Put 3 table spoons of oatmeal into a bowl and add 6tabelspoons of warm water.
2. Mix until the oatmeal becomes soft.
3. An addition to the oatmeal scrub would be baking soda. Most people love using this for exfoliation. An equal amount of this added and mixed with the Oatmeal can also be done.
Face Care Routine:
1. Always wash your face with any beauty bar to take off surface dirt and oil.
2. Boil water and always use a face towel to massage hot water into your cleaned face. – this opens your pores ready getting you face ready for treatment.
3. Massage your Oatmeal scrub into your face using circular motions and leave for 30mins.
4. Wash off with warm water.
5. Splash on cold water to your face to close the pores.
6. Use your night treatment and have a lovely beauty sleep while it works deeply and effectively on the cleaned fresh skin.
7. In the morning, since wash your face with a toilet bar or facial wash and don’t forget to use SPF 30 and above moisturizers, so you don’t ruin the efforts of last night.
8. Do this 4 times a week and recommend to others.
To be continued in the next post.
You Are Beautiful and Strong, Be All of You and Nothing Less.