Hello GLAMekizzle Readers,
A happy new week to you. Recently I have been asked what else I do besides working and blogging and that has been a resounding question from friends, family, fans, well-wishers, troublemakers, and ALL.
It actually got me thinking and somewhat worried, I barely have time for fun and am always working so hard and so occupied with WORK.
I have a 9-5 job like most of you know already and then everyday after work I go straight to the gym and return 10pm to prepare for more on GLAMekizzle as well as prepare for the next day at work.
I don’t even have time to rest from going to the gym, I am overly expectant for results which is ironic to think am the one always preaching Rest and Patience…Smiles.
Weekends are even more tedious because I spend the better part of the morning in the gym, spend all my afternoon researching and reading and then all evening am surfing the net for images, writing down ideas and trying very hard not to sleep off on work which most times doesn’t happen as planned.
Now I bet you probably have a similar story, it’s being work, work, work and none of fun, fun, fun,- well today we both will join hearts and hands to create a splendid and awesome week. That being said I have drawn up a List of must do action for this week, not that we will go right back to our old style of living, Lol, but let’s see that we do a lot of Fun activities, now does this mean am going to be off GLAMekizzle, well some what Yes and somewhat No, Smiles…I’ll definitely drop in frequently to read your lovely and sweet comments plus a have a write up on Beauty that I can’t wait to share.
Here are the 10 things we will be doing this week…I hope to see a lot of people get in and try them too!
1. Ask Your Crush Out: Everyone has this one girl/guy that you dream of having the best of times with and your thoughts each day is surrounded by this individual. Only he/she can put a smile on your face and make you happy, – well now is the time to break all barriers and tell this special person just how you feel. Ask him or her out and express your feelings.
2. Switch Drinks- No Alcohol/Soft Drinks: This week we are going to try something a little bit tasking, now for me I don’t take alcoholic drinks but I will have nothing less than a few glasses of wine or shots of vodka drink every night for the rest of the week. However, for all those who do take alcohol, you will have to stay off it and stick solely to water, juice or soft drinks ONLY. So we will be switching roles and having a taste of the other person’s experience….wink.
3. Kidnap LASTMA/Law Enforcement Agency: LOL…This is definitely something I’ve always wanted to do, I want to kidnap a LASTMA official and drive so far away he’ll scream for his mother and wish he never got into my car…LOL…The only saving grace will be not being crossed by any Law Enforcement Agency, be it VIO, FRSC, those guys that wear pink or is it purple and then I see some funny dudes in yellow shirts now, whatever you all are, better stay away from me this week…come back next week….LOL.
Please note this is for those with a good sense of humour and is a joke to make you laugh, you don’t need to carry out this action so please don’t harm or hurt anybody, lets just be funny and skip to number 4.
4. Reconcile With The Amazing “Ex”: I don’t know if I speak for myself when I say this, but there are Exs and there is an Ex, one who stands out and damn, you wish it could happen all over again just to make things right. But then again as we grow and experience more, we tend to see that not much was left behind but like I said I probably may be speaking for myself so let’s see who can reconcile with their Ex, call that person up, have a nice time out, hug, kiss and fall in love again.
5. Meet A New Friend: Oh! I love this so much, you know why because I actually do want to meet a new friend, not just someone to say hello to and have boring chats with, but someone I can go on all my adventures with. I have met quite a couple of friends via my blog and social network so this week I will randomly select one person and have a fantastic time with this individual, – drinks, movies, dinner, games all the fun stuffs we both like to have. Who will that person be though..Hmmmnn…I wonder…wink.
6. Go Partying: So my cousin saw this and actually gave me a “You are Kidding me” look, LMAO…. believe it or not, I haven’t attended any party this year except for those mini get-together at work and I won’t exactly call them parties or events,- there has been no clubs/parties, no social events of any sort and I feel my social life is gradually turning down, so this week am going to see through attending a nice party, invited or uninvited am gonna turn up right.
7. Go To The Beach: The last time I went to the beach was around mid 2013, not so long ago but then again, a recent visit won’t do any harm, let’s go see what’s new and have loads of sight-seeing, I think that’s what I do when we go to the beach, just look at people and look people and look at people then trick myself to believe I can go far into the water and after that, dance a little while inhaling cigarette or SK and go home still looking at people having “Fun”…..Sigh…Well I’ll try to do better, believing there is much to be done. (I mean that with all seriousness…SMILES)
8. Surprise Someone: Can you do something so heart felt for someone, what can that thing be by the way, I wonder myself but I know for a surety its totally amazing to see someone get moved and soaked in your kind and touching gesture that meets a need. Do you want to cloth a mental patient? Do you want to feed a beggar? or Do you want to answer a dire need around you…Smiles, whatever it is just be nice and surprise someone.
9. Lend A Helping Hand: Don’t just do this in conditions seen as best fit, give a lending hand to someone in need going the extra mile. It could be your subordinates at work, it can be your workers, it can be your younger one or an older one having challenges with certain tasks or you are Ina a situation where you can provide help. Whatever the case may be, what is important is that you are extending a helping hand to a problem.
10. Take A Risk: This is so vague and can mean anything, taking a risk can be kissing a snake, crossing 3rd Mainland Bridge with your eyes closed, or driving 180km in the middle of the night, I don’t know what risk may be for you but think of one enjoyable risk and take it. Please don’t take life threatening risks, what’s the point if you not going to come out of it feeling like you have accomplished something, or you come out of it with but only as parts not whole.
Enjoy the risk you are taking, let it be one that will always keep you smiling at the thought of it…I wish I could tell you what risk am going to take this week but I want to keep the suspense till the end of the week when I tell you how well my Bucket List went.
Have a great week everyone, Remember to stay happy because you are Beautiful and Strong.